Field Service Technician
Do you like for every day to be different, to interact with awesome customers, and to represent a professional and fun brand? This will be an exciting position for you!
We’re all about people
We are WA-2! Water A Quench Canada Inc. Company - our business is water filtration systems for businesses and homes. Our mission is simple - provide Western Canada with industry leading water filtration services with customer experience so good that our customers can’t wait to talk to their friends about us at our water coolers!
What you’ll bring to the table
Our growth is dependent on finding and retaining team members who can work independently, identify opportunities and deliver the exceptional service that our customers expect. We’re looking for a team member who will install and service our water systems while also putting a smile on our customers faces. The position is hands on and requires a person with a friendly, warm personality who is happy dealing with unexpected parts of a day and who is motivated to do better while on the road. Here is what somebody would say about you
- Self starter and able and excited to work unsupervised - a real ‘hands on’ type of person.
- Passionate about customer experience and you understand that how your interaction with our customers has a direct impact on how they feel about their experience with WA-2!
- You love change and are easily adaptable
- Quick and efficient worker and are able to manage specialized tasks with confidence and competence
- You are dependable, committed, positive, energetic and up-beat
- Able to think on the fly and problem solve with confidence and ease
- Have a strong sense of duty and discipline
- A desire to win and be part of a winning team
- Excellent organizational skills
A day as a Field Technician
- A company vehicle will be provided to be used to and from work
- Provide a warm greeting upon entry to customers’ site
- Engage with clients to promote WA-2! offerings and services
- Installation of water filtration systems and coffee machines for WA-2! Coffee Services; hands on technical work
- Routinely change water filters, clean and sanitize water tanks, change UV bulbs and clear water lines. Inspect for leaks and malfunctions
- Efficient problem solving in sticky situations
- Be an exceptional ambassador for WA-2!
Experience and Requirements
- Hands on experience of maintenance and repair in a field environment
- A record of passionate Customer Service
- Track record of executing tasks to a high level of accuracy
- Experience working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask and problem solve on the fly
- Communicate and build relationships with our customers and with your team members. Must have good verbal and written skills
- Valid driver’s license- you’ll be cruising with some WA-2! wheels
- Job specific training will be provided
Do you want this job now?
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary, a company vehicle, a cell phone, extended health benefits and a company wide incentive program. Tell us why you are awesome and would be perfect for this role by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank you for applying and wish you the best of luck in your search for suitable employment. We will only respond to suitable candidates.