The Pentek CBC20 water filter cartridge is a premium, high capacity model that reduces chlorine, taste, odor, heavy metals and more.
CBR2-10 filters and CBR2 series cartridges are manufactured using a patented process that combines powdered activated carbon (PAC) with a specially designed absorbent media for lead and mercury reduction. These cartridges also reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and MTBEs (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ethers).
Use this filter for a 99.95% reduction in parasites like cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba and toxoplasmacysts.
- Carbon briquette 0.5 micron multimedia water filter cartridge
- Reduces lead through 2000 gallons
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor through 20,000 gallons
- 99.95% reduction of cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba and toxoplasmacysts
- Powdered activated carbon for lead and mercury reduction
- Cartridge protected by Endurawrap™ (polyolefin bilaminate prefilter), designed to significantly increase the life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically clogs carbon cartridges
20” x 2.5” carbon briquette